Thanks, Denise! As part of this award, I am supposed to answer the following questions, and
pass this on to 6 people. Here are the answers to my questions:
Name your favorite color?
robin's egg blue
Name your favorite song?
Who Says by Selena Gomez and the Scene, I May Never Find by Chris Brown
Name your favorite dessert?banana split cupcakes
Who Says by Selena Gomez and the Scene, I May Never Find by Chris Brown
Name your favorite dessert?banana split cupcakes
What wizzes you off at the moment?
Crappy weather and dishonesty
Your favorite pet?
Don't have any right now. I had a newt over the summer that lived in our classroom. He recently died. I am a cat person though.
Black or white?
Black
Your biggest fear?
Never getting love right
My hands. My sarcasm. Does that count?
Be strong
What is perfection?
an increasing FICO score, completing a fun project, finishing housework, being called the best mom ever
Guilty pleasure?
Horrible reality shows like Basketball Wives and Teen Mom
When you're upset?
Clean, sing or don't talk at all
Now, you now I don't like putting folks on the spot and I'm not so good with rules. I thought about posting people's names. In fact, I toyed with the idea of naming this entry "Misi, Don't be Mad". I'll just do this instead. If you're reading this, tag you're it!

9 comments:
Congrats Staci! You are FABULOUS! ~Shen
Love that "If you are reading, tag you are it!!" Priceless!
Great answers Staci! I can relate to several of them.
Oh I confess my guilty pleasure is basketball wives too! I try to look away but I can't!
You're so classy and creative and funny. Love!
I love to learn more about my blog friends.
Congrats on this award.
Since we're confessing, anyone watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta? :):)
G--I forgot about that one! I have long admired Kandi for her songwriting skills. I can take or leave the rest of them.
Love all your answers! Thank goodness for the kids being home for the summer. I was able to kick my RHW/horrible reality TV habit! lol
Ooh Staci, now you know you ain't right! LMBO! Why am I the only one put on blast? Tsk Tsk, lol.
Post a Comment