.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What the !@#

East coasters did you feel that? Earthquake in New York. The world is ending....

6 comments:

Serene said...

I sure did! I was at work. My chair was going one way and my desk another!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

We felt it here over by Adventure Land....it was totally unnerving to say the least!!!

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

Hope you're okay!

Staci said...

Thanks Liz--We're NY. We are used to 18-24 inches of snow, hurricanes, hailstorms etc. We had a ridiculous hailstorm on August 1st.I don't mind stuff where I can plan ahead.

Alida Sharp said...

my goodness...glad everyone is safe!

D said...

Earthquakes are part of life for us out here in CA, lol. Seriously we don't react until they seem long lasting or jerk quite a bit. I don't even get out of bed for them. I've got an award for you on my blog :)