for summer! The last day of the 2010-2011 school year was Friday! I will start working summer school tomorrow. I am really going to miss my scrap club. They made the school year extra special. These children really made me smile. I love the way they would do a countdown every week when they saw me. "It's Monday! Three more days 'til scrapbooking!" I'll miss little Miss J inquiring what technique we would learn for the week and Miss A fretting that she didn't use the rule of thirds when she took the photo for my Hawaii LO back in May. My boys were so cool with their masculine themed LOs. Thanks for the memories clubbers!
6 comments:
This sounds so, so cool!! :)
Staci, sounds like you're going to miss your kiddos. Let me know if you do the scrap club next year. Summer school??!! I hope you get a break to relax and unwind.
Summer School??? I certainly hope you are getting some rest! Can't wait to hear about next years scrap club! Keep up the good work! :)
woot woot! let the summertime mischief begin!
Love, love the sweetness of the kids in the scrap club.
How fun that you put on a scrap club :)
Summer school?!?! Just remember to enjoy your summer :)
are you going to do it again this year???
Post a Comment