.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Favorite Newest Indulgence

 I just purchased this fan for the living room. It's been doing a great job of cooling things down and we've had temps in the 90's already. The cost of heating/cooling is absolutely ridiculous! Hopefully next time I can get something pretty and girly for myself.
*What's your most recent shopping splurge?*

10 comments:

Kendall said...

Since I'm going on a No Spend Month in August I'm trying to get my purchases out of the way now haha! I just bought myself the Cricut Expression!! It came in the mail yesterday and I cannot wait to get off work LOL

Kendall said...

BTW - A fan is definitely a good purchase!! I was just thinking we need to get a new one for downstairs!

Melody said...

I am also thinking of following a strict no spending budget, I however came across a sale for the cricut expression for an great price, simply an offer I can't refuse. I am debating whether or not to purchase it. I've been wanting one for like forever.

Gemiel said...

Mine is coming up next week. It's my annual birthday getaway to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Chantilly, VA. Hopefully I'll be able to exercise some self control and not buy too much LOL.

Tracy said...

Your fan sure is more stylish then those huge old ones.
My most recent purchase has been some Copics.
Looks like i will be on the look out for a new camera though. mine is on its last legs :(

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

that's the most stylish fan i've ever seen.

no shopping indulgences here. does the frozen yogurt i got with 5 topping count?

ScrappnBee said...

So cool! ...literally! It hasn't passed 72 yet this year in the Pacific NW, but we will hit that one week over 85, and will need something like that! I have thought about getting one of those for years!

Hedgehog Reader said...

That fan looks pretty too - so it's definitely a good splurge! Hmm... my biggest indulgence lately has been buying stuff for my new classroom. I'm switching from Grade 5 to Grade 3! :o)

Susan said...

What a "cool" purchase. :) With all the $$ you'll save on your electric; you'll be able to splurge on the girly stuff. My most recent purchase was a new shirt from The Loft. Not extravagant, but at least it was just for me! :)

Brown English Muffin said...

Banana Republic Outlet Shopping at Deer Park...my recent says I SAVED $746!!! LOL