Is there a food that you thought that you would never eat? Maybe not even under threat of bodily harm? I never thought that I would eat lots of things as a child. Now I find that I love calamari, sorrel and sushi. I still haven't been able to eat snails or caviar. Here's a layout about my latest love. TFL!
8 comments:
I eat tons of stuff I hated as a child! Still can't manage mushrooms though. Very pretty layout!!!!!
Sushi and caviar are 2 of my most favorites. I also eat mushrooms, curry, asparagus and brussel sprouts now. Still can't touch beans of any kind, though, except for green beans. Good for you enjoying sushi now. Nice lo! I like it very much. I also think it's great that you did a lo about it. I never think to do los about things like this. javascript:void(0)
I wasn't a picky eater as a child. :) I love food! Great layout! Love the colors!
Sushi is something I will probably never eat. LOL
I was a picky eater as a child and still am as an adult.
I still will not eat eat cooked peas or brown beans.
My mom used to enjoy some frogs legs when I was a kid. Me never.
Not sure if she loved them, or just knew this would be something we would never ask for a bite of and she could have it all to herself, lol.
sushi was my "ew" thing too! i was forced to eat it once on a date. I nearly gagged. then, as i chewed it a little more, i thought "hey, wait a minute...this is actually delicious!" i've been an addict ever since.
mmmmmmm yum!
Isn't it a wonderful feeling to broaden your horizons and try new things? But when it comes to sushi, you are much more of a grown up than I am. :) I just can't do it. Great layout!
Post a Comment