The June challenge at SOS is "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue". I'll admit that I had to think about this one for a bit before putting it all together.
Aloha everyone! I decided to scrap a piece of our K-2 Applied Learning Project. Each class in our school chose a state and studied its history, customs and culture. (Our class chose Hawaii.) Sorry the scan is a bit wonky. Most of the elements hang off of the page.
Here are the breakdown of components:
The KI Memories Bloom paper (manufactured in 2008) and cardstock by the Paper Company are old.
The photo and woven ribbon are new.
I borrowed the photo taking skills of one of my six-year-old scrapbook club students!
My dress, the Hawaii paper (Reminisce)and swirl patterned paper (ATD by Momenta) are all blue.
Mahalo (Thanks) for looking!

13 comments:
That's a great pic of you. I like your lo. There's lots of color and the embellies are very cute. From your journaling it sounds like the kids had a lot of fun while learning. Good job!
I love this photo of you, GORGEOUS!!! And this LO is off the charts! It is incredible. I love the little feature circles, the palm tree is to die for, and the colors are awesome. Fabulous work!
You look fab in that picture! This is by far one of my most fave LO's you done. it's fantastic, colorful, playful. Okay, so I need you to send me some of your creativity.
Thanks so much ladies! :-)
I love your layout, so bright and fun.
Beautiful photo of you :)
What a beautiful photo of you - and you designed the perfect layout to showcase it in! Love the color, the texture, the fun of it! :o)
I'm lovin this layout!! The colors, the embellishments, everything goes so well together! The pic of you is beautiful. You look so full of joy.
Gorgeous Layout, Staci! So bright and happy! Fabulous picture of you too!
Beautiful page! That looks like a very cool project with your students. :)
nice beautiful!!!!
What a fun and beautiful page! Love all of the elements, and what a fabulous picture of you!
Oh very fun! And great photography on the six year old's part!
looks awesome!!!!
Post a Comment