*a moment of silence* for ....my camera. She has passed on. I put in new film, a few new batteries and...nothing. I'll always remember the special memories that we shared. I have been trying to pay down debt so I wasn't thrilled about having to get another camera. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to sub for a number of days because that's how I paid for the new one.
The handsome young gent in Radio Shack remembered me and I told him about the passing of my *baby*. I said that she was only seven. "That's old!" he replied. "That means she would only be in 2nd grade!", I exclaimed. He got a good chuckle out of that one. I asked for a *whispering* digital camera that any idiot can use. This one seemed to be the easiest. So there you have it...I guess I can't declare myself a steadfast film user anymore. *pout* I'll admit that I'm still a little scared of this camera. It'll take some getting used to.....

8 comments:
Totally weep for you! My baby- a mini laptop- died yesterday. You will get used to digital...and the 9000 photos you can take of an event!
R.I.P. Camera--may you find peace in click land---
HELLURR new camera--keep momma happy!
Oh NO!!! My heart breaks for you. They truly become our friends. Now, you have a new friend and I am sure she is going to perform stellar for you.
Sorry to hear about your camera! I hope this new one just works fabulously for you. :)
Welcome to the world of digital!!!! Give it a couple of days and you'll be hooked. Next thing you know you'll be taking hundreds of pics of the same thing, just because you can ROTFLOL
Awwwww....I know you'll miss your baby. But welcome to the techno age! Digi is fun. Take loads of photos and delete the yucky ones! In my house it meant no more pictures of the floor, the TV, feet, grass, windows, eyeballs, ......well you get the idea! Have fun playing with your new toy, Chicka!
Digi is such fun! I do get the loss though - my last camera to die was a digi point & shoot that I loved and was quite upset about when it just wouldn't turn on one day. Months later I'm still missing it and it's awesome features even though I've been forced to move on.
yay!!! About time!! LOL
Post a Comment