*My baby*
What is your favorite thing to photograph? Is it people, landscapes, sporting events, a big plate of sinfully delicious brownies? Sorry! I'm hungry!
My son used to be my favorite photo subject, but he is no fun anymore. Every picture looks like, "Mom, will you stop it already!" I may have to look for a new photography subject LOL.
10 comments:
Now that my kids are grown... and until I have a grandbaby....I'd have to say my silly puppy!
You finally went digital!! Good for you!
Hey thanks for the recipe I think I'll take the meatballs I have and mush them up and try that recipe...just have to buy Tahini sauce.
I absolutely love to photograph trees! I have no idea what it is but when I see a really interesting or pretty tree I NEED a picture :-) I much prefer landscapes to any other type of picture taking :-)
And I'm sorry did you mention brownies!! YUM!!! :-) I'll take 2 please!!
I love to photograph everything :)
I may not be that good at it, but I enjoy it :)
Lisa, awww! I miss having a pet to photograph!
M-(hanging head in shame) No. I still haven't gone digital. That's my Canon Sureshot. It's a film camera.
Bella-one of my favorite LOs has a photo of a tree that is on the playground of my old school. Boy, if that tree could talk....
Tracy, I love your stuff! You're so talented.
My son is still my favorite subject but he does give me that "stop, already" glare from time to time. But, then again, when I do a lo about him, he likes it so I tell him, if he wants me to continue scrapping him, he better let me take pics of him.
Staci, you just have to get yourself a digital camera. Just think of all the money you'll save in film purchases not to mention developing pics that are not necessarily worth developing. I hesitated switching to digital for a long time. Now that I have 3 digital cameras, I could kick myself for holding onto film and holding out that long.
I still love to take pictures of Cal (she still lets me....sometimes) but I've been really interested in taking pictures of interesting doors lately. Especially when we travel.
Staci, TJ and Amani must be hanging out together LOL. I guess it's a teenage boy thing. He's still my fav subject to photograph even though getting him to pose for a pic is like pulling teeth. And you can totally forget about a smile.
Serene-I'm debating it. There's no way i can do scrapbook club again without a digital camera. Let's just say my budget is "ha ha ha".
G-I took pictures of him and his new hobby and he looked like I was holding him hostage in every pic. I told him we're going to do it again without that look.
Liz-I'd love to see your door pics sometime. :-)
Always my children. But they did go through a two year period of putting their hands in front of their faces whenever they saw the camera!!!! It subsided after a couple years though, so I recommend being persistent with your son! :-) :-) :-)
Post a Comment