A little more than half of the year is over. What five things would you like to accomplish, (scrappy or otherwise) before the new year begins?
1. I want to complete at least a dozen more layouts.
2. I want a positive resolve to my living situation.
3. I would like to develop a stronger relationship with my SO.
4. I want to have a layout scrapbook article chosen for publication.
5. I would love to have a great relationship with my new future classroom colleague.
*How about you? What would you like to accomplish?*

5 comments:
Gosh, the year just flew by! You know what...I think I would finally like to stop putting myself as #2 for a change and make myself a priority for the rest of the year. Meaning- I won't wait until everyone's needs are met before I eat my lunch or go to the gym or even go to bed at night. That makes me feel pretty selfish for saying so, but I feel beat! And cranky!
Wow is the year already hald over:(
This gives me something to ponder.
I wanted to unclutter my home. I still have lots of my dads belongings from when he passed away last year. I need to find a new home for them, I need to give them to someone who needs them.
Elizabeth, that's a great one! Us Moms always tend to put ourselves last.
Tracy, I know how hard it can be to get rid of a parent's things after they pass. I declutter by watching the "Hoarders" TV shows.
I hope to get lots of scrapping done soon (ain't I always?). You need to give me some speed tips, lol.
I want number 2 & 3 to happen for you big time you deserve it!
Post a Comment