.

Friday, December 3, 2010

As of Right Now...


Got this from  Carla's blog
 
As of right now I am...

Eating -  sushi. I've been craving it for about 2 weeks.
Drinking - ginger ale
Last Night's Dinner - Turkey legs
Listening To - Trey Songz "We Can't Be Friends"
Reading - 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger's
Doing - surfing the net
Creating - nothing yet. Just got my pottery piece back! Yay! I have plans to work on 4 layouts.
Next Crafty Thing I Want To Explore - making rosettes
Waiting On - one pack of Jolee's stickers...using them for DS's Xmas gift
Anticipating - what to do next in my life
Excited About - winter break. I hope I can do some major scrapping.
Super Thankful For - my DS, scrapping and having that guy to talk to
Watching - Dear John with Channing Tatum
Last Movie Watched - The Box with James Marsden
Next Movie To See -I dunno
What I'm Wearing - jogging pants, a t shirt and the ever present flower in my hair.
To-Do, At This Very Second - finish my roll of film

Do this on your blog! What's up with you as of late?

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

*thumbs up* i feel like I got to know you a little better just now. and you, my dear, are very interesting. =)

Murphy's Law said...

woo hoo!!! very cool.