.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hey... can you do me a favor?

 Can you leave a comment on my Xmas LO @ SOS? Thanks so much!! :-)
 
http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2010/12/merry-christmas-from-staci.html

4 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

done!

great LO!

hope you Xmas was a good one. Somebody in my home gave me an extended reach duster. I hope he has a new place to sleep from now on.

Tracy said...

Left you a comment.
LOL at Elizabeth's comment.

Gemiel said...

Congrats on the design team. I left you a comment. I need to start using my stash LOL.

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

lovely staci,

i loved your suggestion for a Monday Dare. I didn't post this on Monday, but I'm giving a $30 gift certificate for the ideas I end up using.

So, where would you like your GC to be from? Can be any place, as long as it can be mailed or emailed.

email me at flourishinprogress@gmail.com and let me know.=)

love ya!