.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Giveaway Time!

The spirit of the holidays are upon us. What better way to get into the spirit than with a Christmas giveaway. Up for grabs is a 4 piece set of Making Memories sentiments plaques and  a 5 piece package of festive Noel trims. My most memorable Christmas moment was when I was about 8. I was so giddy about the idea of getting a Snuggles doll. She had a string in her back that when pulled made her head move and she "snuggled" whatever item was placed in her velcro hands. I didn't ask for anything else that year so I figured that getting the doll was a sure thing. I reasoned that the new day starts at midnight so I got up at 12:01am to find and play with my doll. The fun was short lived when my older brother came home and shooed me back to bed.... :-P
Anyhoo, please leave a comment detailing your favorite winter holiday and what you like best about it. You may even leave a favorite holiday memory if you'd like. Just post by December 17, 2010 @ 10PM EST.  Gook luck! :-)

9 comments:

Kendall said...

Hi Staci!!

My favorite thing about the Winter Holidays is all the decorations! I impatiently wait every year for the day after Thanksgiving so I can put out all my christmas decorations. It's something about the lights and the red and green that I think is the most beautiful thing in the world!! Plus the Holiday drinks at Starbucks aren't bad either :-)

Are you going to share your favorite thing?

Lora Oliver said...

Oh, wow, Staci! That is an awesome giveaway! My favorite thing is the spirit of family I feel most during the holiday season. I am constantly reminded of Christmas' past with loved ones who are no longer here and they mix with the new moments I have with those still here.

Staci said...

Bella, I'm going to put my favorite memory in the original post. :-)

Sharon "Sassy" Butler said...

Hi Staci,

My favorite memory is when my son was about 6 and a neighbor was helping to deliver my sons larger items..and boy was he making a clatter..so my son asked the next morning if Santa drinks..I couldn't help but laugh!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

My favorite thing about this time of year is the closeness of family - and sharing traditions from generation to generation.

Tracy said...

What I love about the holidays, besides being with my family, is I make packages for the neighbour children and sneek them on doors.

Gemiel said...

Hi Staci,
Don't fall out of your chair, it's actually me ROTFLOL!!! My fav thing about the holidays is family. We always spend Christmas with my family , either at my home, my brother's, or my Dad's. It's the one time of the year that we spend together, sitting around the house doing nothing but sharing and enjoying each other's company.

hilde janbroers said...

I love the romantic feeling this season is giving me. Candles, the little lights in the Christmas Tree, being with your family.....and not forget to mention, the delicious food! LOL

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

Wait, I am slow, spell it out for me...did you get the doll? i can't take the suspense!

I love, love hot chocolate and used to drink it every day as a kid. With lots of whipped cream and sprinkles and a candy cane. Now, I usually wait till the holiday season to treat myself....we love to make a batch with milk and just sit around and talk.