OMG I have never seen this before. I love it!! At first I thought it was going to be a clip from that movie (which was on TV the other night YAY) but this is so awesome! Thanks for sharing!
LOL. I LOVE The Police. I even still have a band shirt from them when I was a teen. I LOL when Sting sang "you don't have to turn on the red light" LOL. You put a smile on my face with this :)
2 comments:
OMG I have never seen this before. I love it!! At first I thought it was going to be a clip from that movie (which was on TV the other night YAY) but this is so awesome! Thanks for sharing!
LOL. I LOVE The Police.
I even still have a band shirt from them when I was a teen.
I LOL when Sting sang "you don't have to turn on the red light" LOL.
You put a smile on my face with this :)
Post a Comment