and the winner is...BELLA! Bella said:
My favorite thing about the Winter Holidays is all the decorations! I impatiently wait every year for the day after Thanksgiving so I can put out all my christmas decorations. It's something about the lights and the red and green that I think is the most beautiful thing in the world!! Plus the Holiday drinks at Starbucks aren't bad either :-)
Are you going to share your favorite thing?
Congratulations! Send me your address so that I may send you your prize.
6 comments:
Congrats to Bella :)
YAY Thank You Staci!! I am very excited...can you give me your email addy so I can send you my info!!
lucky girl, that bella!
Congrats Bella .. thanks for stopping in boo. I think my favorite thing is being off and being lazy. The day of is always the best because of the energy.
I got my package on Christmas Eve!! It was a great present in the mail! Thank you again!
Glad you liked it! Happy new year!
Post a Comment