.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Day is a Comin'!


Are you ready?! Let me see if I am...
Fully stocked kitchen? Check!
Eating pants? Check!

Okay, that's all I need.

What's on your Turkey Day Menu?

We are having:

turkey
3 cheese macaroni and cheese
wild rice
broccoli
teriyaki mixed vegetables
cornbread
hawaiian sweet rolls
sweet potato pie
vanilla swirl cake
fudge swirl ice cream

Here's my Thanksgiving LO from last year. I sampled the food so much that I was stuffed by the time I sat down to eat (and it shows, LOL). Happy Turkey Day to all!  




6 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful layout! Your menu sounds delicious. Not entirely sure what we are having - heading to the in laws for lunch. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :)

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

I thought we were becoming good friends...where was my invitation to this delicious meal?=)

thanks for commenting for charity!!

Eugenia said...

Oh that menu sounds soooo good. Hope you had a nice holiday!

Brown English Muffin said...

Eating pants now that's funny!!!

Staci Taylor said...

yum, your menu sounds delish! hope you guys had a fantastic holiday! and i love the LO from last year - great pics, too!

Jill said...

Oh yeah Brown Eng. Muffin! I meant to say that too - sounds so much better than "fat pants"!