equals squeals and shrieks of joy! You would have thought that Justin Bieber walked in and gave an impromptu performance! I am so tickled that they are cultivating a love of crafting so early in life. Today they decorated the covers of their scrapbook binders. (I purchased 3 ring binders with the clear pockets in the front.) I'm really enjoying this group.
A super special thanks to Cam for donating Paperkins, paper and other fabulous embellies to my scrappy students. I am so grateful!! :-)

3 comments:
Dang, your kid are so lucky to have you as a teacher!
Did you take pictures of their creations? That would be such a hoot to see.
Totally LOL'ed about the Justin Beiber thing. I won't change the radio when his songs come on and my husband just thinks it's sick. Yeah, i'm not well.
Elizabeth-I'm going to be scrapping with them once a week for the entire school year. I hope to incorporate some of their pages into the yearbook somehow. I took some photos of them scrapping. I talked to them about hobbies and some of them said their favorite hobby was scrapping. That's funny because we have only done it twice so far LO!
BTW, I like Justin Bieber! Whenever my son gets on my nerves I threaten to buy him a Justin Bieber CD or t shirt. He isn't exactly amused. ;-)
Oh how fun, staci! you seem like such a great teacher :-) Btw, the script letters you asked about are American Crafts glitter thickers - I think they're new... love them!
Post a Comment