Very pretty! I love the mix of patterns.Have fun at your crop!
I am sure you are having a blast at your crop :)Cute card :)
Thanks, I had fun!
love the color combo! great job
So pretty.. Hope you had an amazing time girlie.. ;))
Staci, this is one of my fav cards!! It has a special spot in my scraproom. Everytime I see it it makes me smile. Glad you had a fun at your crop.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very pretty! I love the mix of patterns.
Have fun at your crop!
I am sure you are having a blast at your crop :)
Cute card :)
Thanks, I had fun!
love the color combo! great job
So pretty.. Hope you had an amazing time girlie.. ;))
Staci, this is one of my fav cards!! It has a special spot in my scraproom. Everytime I see it it makes me smile. Glad you had a fun at your crop.
Post a Comment