.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy weekend!

Hi all! I can't wait for the weekend! I don't have any particular plans, but I'm ready to decompress.   Even though we were off on Monday, it has been a crazy week! The children have been taking assessments in various subjects.

We had our first club meeting of the year yesterday! I am so excited to get started with a new group of little scrappers. (They are kindergarteners and first graders.) They are so quiet! I guess they need some time to loosen up. I can't wait to share my pages with them. I managed to get two layouts done this week and hopefully can crank out a few more. Here's my latest birthday LO:



16 comments:

Barbara said...

What a fun birthday layout.
How fun, too, to start a scrapbook club with small ones like that. I'm sure there will be so many fun moments ahead.

Sondra said...

Sounds like a fun time with the kiddos! And I love your layout... bright and happy and fun.

And I just celebrated 43 myself. 1969 was a VERY good year, no?

Gabrielle Watson said...

What a lovely idea!! I think when my daughter is a little older, I will do the same start a scrap club for my babes and her friends! She's 3 now, and loves to get crafty with Mama. Have 43rd; you don't look a day older than 30, lucky you!!!
-Gabi from Denton, TX

courtney said...

Good luck and lots of fun with your new group of scrappers!
Lovin' the layout. Great title and blinged out slice of cake. You're looking awesome!

Kelly Roberts said...

What a fun page celebrating you. Girl, you are a young 43! Hope it was the best bday. I love all the pink too. One of my fav colors.

Tracy said...

This is such a pretty scrapbook page.
Your gorgeous :)
I hope you had an awesome birthday :)

Gemiel said...

What a great birthday page!!! Love the layout, you're rockin' that pink!! You are so beautiful and you surely don't look 43. Have fun with your scrapbook kids this year.

Fleursbydesign said...

It must be so fun teaching little ones to scrap :)

Staci said...

Thank you, ladies! My birthday was quiet, but fun!

Serene said...

I'm loving the pink of that layout. Nice picture placement too.

Unknown said...

What a great page, way to go fitting so many photos! Love all the pink!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Fun layout! Loving the pink and your beautiful photos. :) Chuckling at the quiet kids - I imagine they'll be quite noisy in no time.

renee said...

Great layout. Happy (belated) Birthday!

Nirupama said...

Love this layout, feels very fun and youthful. Happy birthday!

Melissa said...

Fun layout! Happy belated birthday!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice and happy belated birthday .. hope and praying all is well in nyc... my family is up there with no power and water