Do you have an item that you can't seem to check off your list? What was the last thing you were able to cross off? I haven't been able to get my Masters. I believe it is truly because I want to garner a MFA in Creative Writing. It would fulfill my heart, but would do nothing to advance me at my job. My latest item to be accomplished was singing in front of an audience. I'm an introvert and generally prefer to be behind the scenes. I used to do a bit of back up singing, but this time I wanted to be front and center. (Karaoke LO to come!)
I forgot that I never posted this LO. It seems like I made it ages ago. TFL and have a wonderful weekend!
17 comments:
This is a great idea for a page! How fun it will be to look at it years from now. I'm a new follower from 2peas.
What a pretty layout! Gotta love a black and white color scheme, classy and stunning!
Such a pretty layout, I love the color palette you chose. Really makes the photos pop off the page!
Great layout-I love your color scheme on this one!
Great idea for a layout! And I love the elegance of the black and white layout. And you took some good pictures too!!!
Lovely! I haven't made a list.
Your LO looks great. I have a super long list. I tend to add to it often. Some big stuff and some little stuff. The last complete thing was trying a root beer float. I have two trips planned over the next 2 months that will help knock more off.
I don't have a bucket list but I think I need to make one. Great layout.
Ok, this is weird! I was eating sushi with chopsticks as I read the list on your layout. Chopsticks are the easiest thing on your list. Just takes some practice and before you know it, you'll be able to pick up a single grain of rice.
Love your layout and that you scrap about yourself.
I have a bucket list of sorts and tomorrow, an item on that list will be crossed off. I'll be conducting a scrapbooking demo at Michael's and will soon be teaching classes there. Whoo hoo!
I'm going to check out those 50 recommended books;sounds interesting.
Hadn't thought about it in a while. Your post reminded me of a layout I did for a circle journal 3 years ago - Bucket List. A few are in the works and a few still to accomplish.
Beautiful job on your layout and curious about the karaoke one! :)
Great page idea! I need to work on my list...
Love your layout, very pretty!
The first item on my bucket list is to sit down and actually make a bucket list! Travelling would likely be second.
Fun layout and congrats on checking one off your list! :)
Love the colors. This is a very pretty layout.
Great layout!!! Love the black and white and the patterned paper matches your top perfectly. I don't have a bucket list, guess I've never thought about making one.
Great idea for a page, and great layout! Love the colors you picked!
Great page!
Post a Comment