.

Friday, October 26, 2012

18th birthday LO

I think I need a 12 step program. I am addicted to 6 x 6 pads. This birthday LO (My son is 18!!) is made with paper from My Mind's Eye Sunshine 6 x 6 pad. Have a wonderful weekend!

16 comments:

courtney said...

12 step program? No, no, no! You need to teach me how to use 6x6 paper, as I just don't get it!
Beautiful layout. Love the background patterned paper and your accordian flowers. Glad to see your son got the birthday he was hoping for!

Jennifer Grace said...

Great page - I love how you matched the papers to the cake photo! And I don't see anything wrong with being addicted to 6x6 pads! x

Heidi said...

I love that gray and yellow. I don't buy 6x6 paper pads often but I might have to start. Great layout!

Miss Misi said...

I like how you've used them. Gorgeous LO!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great page, love how you used the 6x6 paper pad :)

Serene said...

I'm lost too when it comes to 6x6 pads so I don't buy them. Great job on this layout. I love the rosettes.

Erin said...

Fantastic layout! I love the colors & the pictures. Great job!

Patricia said...

Great layout! Loving how you used the 6x6 paper! Great job!

www.easy-home-made.com said...

I love the 6x6 also! Great layout!!

Life and Knits said...

Great Layout!!

OMG Staci, you are not alone! I love 6x6 paper pads too. I started with couple and now, there are stacks of them on my paper shelf! LOL!!!

Susie

scrappymo! said...

I love 6x6 pads too. They are so versatile. your papers match the cake so well!!!
he must have been so thrilled to get the Ipad.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I have far too many 6x6 paper pads too. :) Awesome page!

Madeline said...

Love how you layered those 6x6 papers! Beautiful page!

MiaW said...

Hey, I have a bunch of MME and Basic Grey pads. They are so addictive! Great layout by the way.

Nirupama said...

Yes, I need more inspiration for what to do with all these 6x6 pads that just pile up! I can never use one up. Thanks for sharing your layout :)

Tracy said...

Great page. Nice layout to use some papers from those 6x6 paper pads that we are all addicted to ;)