.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Honda Baby and a Quick Blog Giveaway

Hi all! Thank you so much for all of your well wishes. The young man who hit me was not injured at all and he did not have insurance!  My car looks like this:
 She served me well for 7 years. I will miss her.

On to the good stuff...  It's been some time since I did a giveaway! Pictured are Stella Rose by My Mind's Eye dimensional stickers, Basic Grey fabric stickers and die cut flowers.









Just post a comment by June 5, 2012 11pm EST for a chance to win. Winner will be announced on June 8th! (Sorry it's a quickie. My rental car turns into a pumpkin soon and I want to make sure I'll have a car to drive to the PO to mail out the goods!)  Giveaway open to residents of the USA and Canada only. Good luck!



8 comments:

Gemiel said...

Wow Staci, that was a really bad accident!! Looks like your car was totaled! Praise God that you weren't seriously hurt!! That's awful that the other driver didn't have insurance. Praying that everything goes smoothly and you'll have another car soon.

Serene said...

Yikes! That's some serious damage. So glad you weren't hurt. Hoping you get a new car soon.

Lora Oliver said...

It is so much more powerful to see the photos. I am so sorry that this happened, but am again reminded to count the blessings you nor anyone else were seriously injured. Poor Honda!

courtney said...

Poor lil' car! Glad it took the brunt of it instead of you, though! Hope you enjoy shopping for a new one!

Tiffany said...

Yikes, not a good look for the Honda. Good luck on the hunt for a new vehicle.

Tracy said...

Oh my, that is scary.
I hope you are healing quickly.
Hugs to you.

Susan said...

hoping you are able to get a new car soon, but the bigger, more important thing is that you are safe and sound! Take care and stay positive!

Melissa said...

Oh my! I'm glad you're ok!