National Scrapbooking Day was pretty cool. I went to an 11 hour crop.
My awesome seatmate, Wendy completed 3 ALBUMS to my four pages, LOL. It
was nice to get out of the house and meet a few nice people. I'll be
posting pages soon!
On a sad note, Better Homes and Garden's Scrapbooks Etc is ceasing
publication with their August 2012 issue. I was grateful to have a
layout published in their Nov./Dec. 2006 issue. I hope that someday we
can see a resurgence in print scrapbook publications. I really miss my
magazines... Onto a more pleasant topic...
Happy Mother's Day early to all of the moms! I'm still debating on what to do for Mother's Day. I may attend a Mother's Day brunch at our local pottery painting store. I'll have to see what DS plans to do after that. I usually get breakfast in bed, a small gift and a day of free cleaning.
Mother's Day isn't easy for me as I lost my mom four days after Mother's Day three years ago. Wow...It's been almost three years already. I plan to make the best of this day, whatever I do. Have a great weekend, all!

10 comments:
THREE ALBUMS??? That's crazy! I was impressed with your four pages!!!
Happy Mother's Day to you too. Enjoy some well-deserved pampering.
Wow! 3 albums is impressive, indeed. I understand the loss you feel. I lost my mom 2 years ago on Halloween. May your memories of your mom comfort you this Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to you!
4 pages in one day sounds like a successful crop to me!
4 pages in one day, girl... you did good!!
I'm sad about Scrapbooks Ect. too.
The brunch at the pottery store sounds like it would be lots of fun! Wishing you a restful & happy Mother's Day!
I really enjoyed visiting and viewing your blog. I'd love to become your follower (if you don't mind me doing so) and would love to have you visit and follow mine if you will. Would LOVE to see more of your darling work!
Have a blessed week!
Karen L
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Glad you enjoyed your crop. wow 3 albums that is very impressive. Well actually your 4 pages are pretty impressive to me as well :)
I lost my mom and mother in law a couple years apart, so I understand how you feel.
Just enjoy YOUR day :)
Hugs
Glad you had fun at your crop. :)
Three albums??? Who was she? Supergirl? lol! I'm such a slow scrapper myself, I'd be happy to finish one page.
You seem to have such great memories of your mom, so let those thoughts comfort you. I'm so lucky and thankful to still have my own mother, and I try to be mindful of that and appreciate the time with her.
The 3 albums through me too - wow! I think I managed about 5 pages once but only because I did a lot of prep beforehand. I can spend days on 1 page! LOL
I hope you had a great Mother's Day and that it (and every day) was filled with happy memories of your mom. ((HUGS))
3 albums, 4 pages....funny how such different numbers can both be viewed as smashing successes, eh?
Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment