My school district teacher's association organized a day trip to the
Martin Luther King Memorial in Washington, D.C. I was at a loss for
words while my eyes drank in all of the beauty of each monument. I ran around the MLK
monument like a little kid pointing out some of my favorite Martin
Luther King Jr. quotes that had been etched into the walls. We had a great time! Here are some pictures that my son and I took...
8 comments:
Wonderful photos! Glad you got a chance to go and enjoy. I grew up near DC and often visited monuments growing up. On my "to do" list now that I live further away and there are a few newer ones I have yet to see.
Sounds like a wonderful, meaningful trip; good thing you got so many great photos to scrap about it!
What an amazing trip! So glad you enjoyed it, and took so many great photos!
How wonderful for both you and your son! I can only imagine how inspiring and moving this trip must have been. I LOVE the picture of you two together. It is awesome!
So nice that you got to experience a great trip like this with your son. Washington DC is once of my best memories from my childhood.
Your pictures are beautiful. I really like the one of the two of you. Glad you had such a wonderful time on your trip!
Stunning photos.
So special that you could share this with your son.
looks like it was a fantastic trip. My mom works in DC and my kids are there this weekend, taking in the sights. I can not wait until I see this in person myself one day.
Post a Comment