I would like to say food critic but I'm not that much of an adventurous eater. My friend still giggles about the face I made when he convinced me to try his Black Dragon sushi roll (chopped shrimp and crab mixed with mayo and fish eggs on the inside, avocado, eel, more fish eggs and eel juice on the outside).
Would you rather be a film, food or book critic?
7 comments:
Staci, I wouldn't eat that either, but that is because I do not like unagi and tobiko--YUCK! I would have to say that I would prefer to be a book critic. I am a voracious reader, so it already comes naturally, plus you get to stay home in your pjs to do your work. How nice is that?
Probably book critic. Not film - I hate sitting through entire movies. I like tamer sushi rolls. Last night my daughter made cucumber/green pepper/avocado rolls that were just my speed. :-)
Tough question. You know what...I don't have very good taste and my opinions are always totally off the mark from popular opinion. It's made me really afraid to express my views on how much I loved or hated something.
But, if I had to pick, it would definitely be the book critic. Mostly because I don't think I could eat weird foods.
You had me until I read fish eggs:(
I would rather be a movie or book crtic.
I am a picky eater.
I'd rather be a film critic. Seems when I try to read a book, I end up falling asleep. While I enjoy food, there are certain things I won't eat so I wouldn't make a very good critic in that field. The only problem with being a film critic is I have this uncanny ability to see what's coming. It drives my husband and son crazy when I say what's gonna happen before it happens.
I love movies so I would say a film critic. I would especially love to see all the small independent films while they are still on the festival rounds.
hmmm how about a life critic!! LOL No seriously if I had more time to read I wouldn't mind being a book critic...
Post a Comment