.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Must See TV

Thanks for the well wishes about my visit with the neurologist. It wasn't great news but hopefully everything was caught early enough that I can fight the good fight. I'm eating better and that's a start.
On to the good stuff...Do you have a must see TV show? My friend, Brian got me into Two and a Half Men a few years ago.


I have watched every old episode ever since. Jake, Rose and Alan make me laugh! (I have been a Jon Cryer fan since he starred as Ducky in the John Hughes movie, "Pretty in Pink" in the 80's.) As much as I like Ashton Kutcher, the show just isn't the same for me anymore.
Other shows came along. I love "How I Met Your Mother". Then I found my current favorite The Big Bang Theory. Oh, how I love this show! I can't even name my favorite character on this show because they are such a great ensemble cast. One of my favorite episodes is when Sheldon made Penny sing "Soft Kitty" to him when he was sick; the way his mom used to when he was a child. My son went to Hot Topic recently and came back with this t shirt for me.

2 comments:

D said...

Sorry you didn't get good news at the Dr. I love your attitude though. I hope the new year brings you health and joy.

Tiffany said...

What a sweet son.