Another new year...Sadly, I find myself making the same resolution I did last year. I WILL get it right this year. I will lose the weight AND keep it off. I have had a few health scares in the past year that are partly related to my carrying an extra 20 lbs. (off and on) I have lowered my bad cholesterol by 49 points so, that's a start!
Have you made any resolutions for 2012?
4 comments:
Happy New Year to you too!!!! I'm with you on the weight thing. This time last year, I was in a "happy place" with my weight and eating, but things happened midyear and I slipped back into some old habbits and now I'm 13 lbs heavier than I was on Jan 1, 2011. I am determined to get the weight back off and get back in my "happy place" lol. I also want to continue to grow in my walk with the Lord in 2012.
All the best to you and your family for 2012.
I too need to shed some pounds and get healthier.
Good for you for getting your cholesterol down :)
I'm in the same place Staci! Another year, another diet. I just got a cool new app that is free calledl myfitnesspal. So far I've been good about tracking everything. Good luck with your diet!
HAPPY NEW YEAR. Thanks for the well wishes for my thumb. No resolutions for me, just a theme word for the year which is focus.
Post a Comment