.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Finally!

I haven't scrapped since October 2011. I just had no desire to do so. In fact, over the past few weeks I haven't wanted to do much of anything. I had no desire to blog, write, scrap or entertain the notion of going back to school to complete my Masters. I accepted it as a temporary funk that I hoped would blow over quickly.
Yesterday's snowfall gave me the excuse to do something for myself. With the grocery shopping, laundry and housework done, I made the decision to try to scrap. The page may not be a work of art, but it felt really good to create again!
Have a great day, all!

15 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

This is a beautiful LO. What a way to come back. I sympathize with the loss of desire for creating and blogging, but am really glad that you are working through the funk. Best wishes on that Master's, if that is what you decide!

Redhead said...

Nice way to break back in! Pretty page.

Pam said...

Let me try this again! Very cute layout - I love the colors you chose!

Kelly Pyron said...

Gorgeous page and Happy Birthday. It looks like you got your scrapping groove back. The colors you chose are perfect with the photo!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Hello from a fellow New Yorker! This is a great page. I just went through the same- my streak started in Thanksgiving and lasted till just a few days ago. Since I'm in a few challenge blog design teams iI had to scrap right through it. Preparing for your Master's is definitely the priority so it was for the best plus this page looks fantastic. I also love the Kwanzaa page posted below. Have a great weekend!

Tracy said...

Oh your layout is lovely.
Great photo of you :)
I just did my first layout...in a year!!!
Talk about a funk.

Serene said...

Glad you found your scrapping mojo again. I bet it felt nice to create and look what you have to show for it...a great layout.

renee said...

Very nice page. Doesn't it feel good to create.

Tiffany said...

I totally know that feeling. It has been way to long since I have sat down at my craft table. I am hoping to chage that this saturday. Your LO looks terrific!

Anonymous said...

Really sweet :*

Melissa said...

Love this, Staci!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

It's a great page and it probably helps a lot that your pic looks d**m good on there. =)

Sondra said...

I love the lime green. I'm glad you got your mojo back; I know what it is like to go through a depressing lack of creativity.

Very nice page!

Gemiel said...

Great layout Staci! Love the flowers and the colors. Your photo is beautiful!!!!

Miss Misi said...

Cute! Still loving seeing you in your work! Keep it going. BTW, you're not the only that's in a funk. I'm hoping to snap out of it soon.