.

Friday, December 23, 2011

2nd December Layout Share


Flashback Friday! This is one of my older layouts but I feel the same about the subject. These dolls have been my favorite Kwanzaa decorations for years. Chipboard is L'il Davis and Basic Grey. Paper is Rusty Pickle. Have a merry Christmas, a wonderful Kwanzaa and a happy Hanukkah!

On a serious note, I have an appointment with the neurologist today. I pray it's not as bad as I think it is.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your layout is gorgeous.
Wishing you good news on your doctors appointment.

Gemiel said...

Staci,

I've always loved this layout of yours. Hope all went well with your doctor's appointment. Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa and may God's abundant blessings rain down on you and Amani in 2012.

Marilyn said...

Hope you had a great Dr's Appt.. LOVE YOUR LAYOUT!!!
Wishing you a WONDERFUL and AMAZING NEW YEAR TO COME.. Thanks for being a great bloggy bff this year.. Cheers to SO much more.. xoxoxoxox..