.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Guess what! I'm in love! No, not with him! With....my camera! I had been having my pictures printed from a particular website. (Let's just call it C*S.com) Every picture, no matter what the location or camera setting turned out terribly grainy pictures. If I needed to print over a certain amount of photos (12) I would have to wait until the next day (at least) for processing.

My scrap club co advisor told me that she used Walgreens. I took photos of the scrap club kids and went there to have them printed. The quality was great and they printed on the spot. On a whim I tried reprinting some of the old grainy photos. They look so much better! I'm excited that I was able to snap photos in the morning and have them printed during my lunch time no matter the amount! Thanks, Walgreens!

5 comments:

Gemiel said...

So glad to hear that you're finally in love with your camera!!!! Can't wait to see the layouts your create with your newly printed photos.

Brown English Muffin said...

LOL who would have thought it...I'm glad you reprinted the grainy ones too.

Kendall said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Walgreens!! And sign up for their emails and they send you out the weekly photo deals :-) Happy your pictures are getting printed better now!! :)

p.s. I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Miss Misi said...

I'm happy you've got it working! Now, keep snapping.

Jill said...

Yay! I have never had any luck Walgreens and even LESS luck with CVS. I'm glad the one near you is good!