I planned to go to a free crop tonight. Four of my best scrappy buds are not attending. :-( I hope that I will still be inspired enough to get something done at home. I'm about 3 layouts behind now but I'm in no hurry to play catch up. Hopefully, I'll get my son's birthday layout finished.
**What crafty things are you working on?***

6 comments:
Great picture, Staci!
Hope you had a fun and productive evening, even without your scrappy buds!
As for me, I'm plugging away at my Disney album. When I find myself uninspired to work on that, I play catch up on my 2013 album and the two albums I'm making for Christmas gifts.
Like you, I usually stay pretty caught up on my layouts, but this year I've fallen behind, and it's been bugging me! LOL! :) I started Project Life this year, so that has taken a little of my time away from my regular scrapbooking, but I am so happy I've stuck with it! I'm still working on layouts from July, but I keep plugging away every chance I get! :)
I feel the same way when my craft buds don't come out and craft with me, but I find that I get a bit done anyway since I'm not out of my seat as much. Hope you get a lot done and have some fun tonight!
Wish I could crop with you. We are so close that we have to meet up sometime and have some scrappy fun. Maybe you'll come to one of the crops I host at Michael's sometime. ;-)
A crop! What's that?? :) So jealous... I haven't been to one in ages! Hope you got a lot accomplished! Love the photo, btw!
Hope you had fun scrapping!!!
Post a Comment