.

Friday, November 15, 2013

No Money, No Problem

If everything in life were free, what  are the first two things that you would do?

I would pick the beautiful house of my choice. I would so love to decorate it! After that, I would get my Master's in Curriculum and Instruction and another in Creative Writing.

                                      **What would you do?**

6 comments:

Tamika said...


Hi Staci,
I love your Friday questions! I would definitely get a new home down South and I would help my husband relaunch his Ready to Work job program, it means so much to both of us. You have a great weekend!

NC Peach said...

Hi Staci! Hmm...if everything was free...loving on that for a minute! =) I would tell my hubby to quit his job so he could find something he'd really love to do! For me, go back to school to get an advanced degree (or two)as well and create my dream craftroom from top to bottom!! Have a good weekend!

Tiffany said...

I would buy a house and travel, travel, travel.

Gemiel said...

That's a good question ...first thing I'd do is get some dental work done that I can't afford right now. Then I'd broaden my son's college search to all colleges in the US, not just ones with in state tuition.

Staci said...

Tamika, that sounds like a wonderful cause.

Cheryl, I love the way you think! :-)

Tiffany, that sounds great. I would probably hit every quaint little bed and breakfast across the country.

G-Invisalign would be the 3rd thing on my list. -)

Sarah Coggins said...

Start (and finish!) renovating my kitchen and master bath. Two big things on the wish list that will happen over time, but certainly aren't in the budget right now.