.

Friday, November 29, 2013

College Boy layout

I hope that everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving.  Ours was intimate, but very nice.  :-) I don't do the Black Friday shopping frenzy but DS has to pick up a few supplies for an Art project.

I'm hoping that I can finish a page or two this weekend. If not, I'm going to a free crop next weekend. Yay! I finally completed a LO for my son's 3rd semester.  Paper is by Graphic Design 45 and Fancy Pants. Thanks for looking!
 
 

11 comments:

courtney said...

Great layout! Love the paper, and the embellies are just simply awesome!

Angela said...

Cool! Fun layout!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lovely page. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Gemiel said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I just love this layout!!! Who makes those awesome chalkboard letters and apple? I can't believe how grown our sons are. I took TJ clothes shopping today and we had to go to the men's department. A whole new territory for us :):).

Staci said...

Thanks, Gemiel The chalkboard letters are American Crafts Thickers (Sketchbook) and the apple is Jolee's Boutique (Chalkboard Words).

Linda said...

Fantastic layout! Those are my favorite Thickers too!

Staci said...

Thanks, everyone! :-)

Miss Misi said...

Nice! He's looking just like you.

D said...

What a cool layout! I love how you added strips of paper with all the classes he is taking.

Monique Liedtke said...

Another great page! Love the design and all the embellishments.
Love your blog! Going to follow you!

Brown English Muffin said...

great as always!!