.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Give Thanks

Gobble, gobble! Turkey Day is near! I'll probably go with my standard turkey breast, mac and cheese, rice, broccoli, string beans, sweet rolls, pumpkin bread and a chocolate pie. **Do you have any special plans for Turkey Day this year?**




 

 


 This is last year's Thanksgiving LO. Sorry for the glare. :-( Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

courtney said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Sounds like a wonderful feast you have planned!
We celebrate Thanksgiving in October here. Our weekend was spent feasting at my in-law's and watching the Oktoberfest/Thanksgiving Day parade.

Tamika said...

AWESOME layout! All of your food looks so yummy. We are playing it low-key this year......at least that is the plan, lol. Enjoy Staci!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your fun pages! I have the whole week off. I'm going to shop, bake, and craft! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving last year. We spending time with my family. Looking forward to mom's cooking. :)

Miss Misi said...

I'm so ready for the food and you go and show me some bread. Great LO!

D said...

Sounds like a delicious Thanksgiving feast to me!!! Beautiful layout as well :) We spend Thanksgiving with family eating lots of Turkey and mashed potatoes.

Staci said...

Thank you,ladies!!