.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Vacation Week

Hello, everybody! I have been on vacation since Tuesday. I have shampooed carpets, did laundry and reorganized closets.  I have been doing research and printing various phonics games.

This yummy Mediterranean shrimp and cranberry rice was a treat that I had at the last Spanish meetup.

Someone at Two Peas mentioned the game, Candy Crush @ King.com. which led me to Word Link:


                After only a few days, I think I'm addicted.

       I saw The Call (with Halle Berry) with two wonderful ladies last weekend.


              How was your week? Any highlights?

5 comments:

Gemiel said...

Sounds like you're enjoying your vacation. Our spring break starts Monday. We're spending part of it at my Dad's. That shrimp and rice looks really good!! How was The Call? Is it a must see? Tyler Perry's Temptation is at the top of my list right now.

Tracy said...

So nice to be on vacation, and it sounds like you have been very productive.
The shrimp looks really delicious.
I was wondering about that movie?

Staci said...

The Call was a really good movie. I was surprised at the acting skills of David Otunga (Jennifer Hudson's fiancee) Tyler Perry's Temptation was REALLY good. I think this is his best movie to date.

D said...

Sounds like a working vacation! It's always nice though when you are done and the closets are all organized. The shrimp looks SOOOO GOOD!! A lot better than my microwaved soup I ate for dinner. Lol.

Angi Barrs said...

Sounds like a fun vacation. I liked that movie too. Hope you had a Happy Easter!