Hi, all! I'm attending a scrapbook crop tonight and if I can get up early tomorrow, I may try a yoga class. I'm trying to learn new ways to stretch my body and deal with my neuropathy.
I haven't scrapped much lately. Here is the latest layout that I have completed. Patterned paper is by Webster's Pages and Imaginisce. Thickers are Hard Cover by American Crafts. Have a great weekend!
10 comments:
Lovely page with the collage and title work! Have fun at the crop. I hope you get a chance to try the yoga class. It is amazing for your body!
Wonderful layout, and love the title! Blessings,
What a wonderful page, enjoy your crop time; sounds like lots of fun.
Wonderful page, have fun at the crop ;)
I love how the word 'joy' is big so my eyes are drawn to it! x
Beautiful page! Love your collage of photos!
Beautiful! I like the photo collage. And second the yoga - I need to get back to it. Far too stiff now that I'm sitting most of 40+ hours a week again.
Very pretty! I like the collage.
Beautiful layout!
Thank you for all of the sweet comments! Have a great week, everyone!
Post a Comment