.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Starbucks Love Layout

I didn't get a thing done at last Saturday's crop. I was totally bummed about that. I did catch dinner and a movie with a different group of gals later in the evening, which was wonderful. I ran a few errands and did some laundry on Sunday before settling down to working on this layout.

I love spending time with my monthly crop buddy, Taniella. Her crop has been the most consistent one that I have ever attended. Patterned paper is by Webster's Pages. Thanks for looking! :-)





9 comments:

Tamika said...

Hey Staci! I love your layout, especially the title lettering! I am glad to see that you at least got something done. That is why I have been so hesitant on going to crops. I pack, make a plan and then I don't get anything done which really bums me out. And now my husband wants to go with me on the retreats so he can use the hotel room but then he drives me crazy wanting me to spend time with him, uggh!

Lisa Adair said...

Oh Staci!! I am loving this layout! I really like the colors you used and the pattern of the paper. I need me some of those thickers! Thanks for sharing. Oh, and I had to just stop planning to get layouts done at a crop! I seem to talk more than create.

Sherry C said...

Love this! Starbucks flair?! ♥

byondbzr said...

Beautiful page!!

Tracy said...

Your page is so beautiful.
I find it so interesting that you guys scrap at Starbucks :) so cool.

Angi Barrs said...

What a fun page. I love Starbucks too!

Gemiel said...

Staci, what a beautiful layout!!! I always love what you do with the Websters Pages papers. The starbucks flair for the "o" in love looks great!!

Brown English Muffin said...

Glad you had fun at dinner & the movies :) Sorry you didn't get anything done at the crop :(

Tiffany said...

This is a cute layout. I am glad you had some fun last weekend. Maybe next crop, you will get a lot done.