It's that time again! National Scrapbooking Day is tomorrow! Do you have any big plans to commemorate this occasion? I will be attending an all day crop at the same place I went last year! (see layout) Have a great weekend! Enjoy! :-)
Have fun, I can't wait to see what you create! I wish I could celebrate with you but it looks like I may have a full day tomorrow, but like a dedicated scrapper I am going to sneak some craftiness in lol.
Sounds like you have a fun filled day ahead of you. I wanted to invite my friends over to scrap...but we have freezing rain, so it may just be me. But no matter what I will be creating. Enjoy your day :)
Sounds like you had a fun day planned. Can't wait to hear how it went. I don't get much done at crops either, I go to socialize LOL. I spent my NSD cleaning house and ironing. :(
6 comments:
Have fun, I can't wait to see what you create! I wish I could celebrate with you but it looks like I may have a full day tomorrow, but like a dedicated scrapper I am going to sneak some craftiness in lol.
I guess you could say I spend NSD creating new topics to potentially scrapbook later, as we always seem to be busy with family stuff on that day.
Sounds like you have a fun filled day ahead of you.
I wanted to invite my friends over to scrap...but we have freezing rain, so it may just be me.
But no matter what I will be creating.
Enjoy your day :)
I wish but I am out of town, but this trip should produce some scrap worthy pictures. I miss scrapbooking.
Sounds like you had a fun day planned. Can't wait to hear how it went. I don't get much done at crops either, I go to socialize LOL. I spent my NSD cleaning house and ironing. :(
Love this pic of you! The rosettes on your layout look fabulous.
Post a Comment