Saturday: 5/11/13-Dinner @ Grand Luxe Restaurant. This is shaking beef and caramel chicken with brown rice. So delicious! I also had the pleasure of meeting some new girlfriends. The conversation was so easy and lively that it felt like I was talking to lifelong friends. I hope to get to see them again soon.
5/12/13- On Mother's Day, DS and I had breakfast at the Sporting News Grill @ the Holiday Inn. The food was delicious. Afterwards, we went to Michaels and I got a few sheets of paper and a pack of embellies.
5/13/13- This is one of the little things that make my job so worthwhile. Check out my flower and hot pink hair, LOL. Kindergarten is the best!
5/14/13-Walking during lunch hour with Ms. B. After all of the rich food I had this weekend, I need to walk... and run!
5/15/13 - *In my head* "Remember to ask the waitress not to bring bread." I forget. She brings it. Quickly devour the whole basket. Promise to work out later but fold laundry and go to sleep instead.
5/17/13 Today our entire student body took a trip to the Multicultural Festival. I am tired.
**Do you have any fun weekend plans?**
I am having brunch with my girlfriends on Sunday. Have a good one! :-)
5 comments:
Wow, what a super fun week you had!!! I laughed when I read your bread/laundry instead of exercising :)
what a week!! I am the same with bread, if it is brought out i can not help but eat it ALL haha. Love the dinner you had it looks delish!!
For my weekend it is a masquerade ball :)
have a good one
Looks like a busy, fun week! I can see why you would be tired. :) I've spent my weekend in Charlotte visiting family and attending my first blogging conference. So much information - my head is tired and still sorting through it all!
You had one fun filled week. You can't get much better than good food, qaulity time with family, kiddie are art and a cultural experience. Oh and the trip to Michaels is like icing on the cake.
Don't have many plans...dinner with Shelly Friday, Air Show Saturday at Jones Beach and BBQ Sunday.
We love Grand Lux tooo the menu is so extensive you could have something different every single time!!
Have fun this weekend.
Post a Comment