Oh oh oh oh oh! Oh oh oh oh! Oh oh oh oh oh! The right stuff! Weeeee! I'm going to see New Kids on the Block with Boyz II Men tomorrow night. I'm so excited! I feel like a giddy teenager again!
Wow, what a lineup!! I love New Edition. I have all their songs on my ipod. Boy do they bring back some memories....:) I know you had a blast at the concert.
I just spent a few minutes getting caught up on your blog. I love the Mother's Day photo of you and Amani!! I can't believe how fast time flies. When I met you he was a little boy...
The concert was soooo good! I was amazed at how many women my age and older were wearing t-shirts with "Donnie's girlfriend" etc. on them. There were a bunch of women carrying posters too! I did scream like a little girl(surprised myself, LOL!) when Jordan did his dance solo in "Step by Step" and when Joey jumped on the divider about 2 feet away from my seat. So cool!!
6 comments:
Have a great time! WOW, that's some FUN PACKED concert :)
Thanks, Margie! I had so much fun!
I bet that was a blast!
Wow, what a lineup!! I love New Edition. I have all their songs on my ipod. Boy do they bring back some memories....:) I know you had a blast at the concert.
I just spent a few minutes getting caught up on your blog. I love the Mother's Day photo of you and Amani!! I can't believe how fast time flies. When I met you he was a little boy...
OMG how was this? I LOVE NKOTB so so much, they were my first concert evet like 24 years ago or there abouts. WOW I am jealous
The concert was soooo good! I was amazed at how many women my age and older were wearing t-shirts with "Donnie's girlfriend" etc. on them. There were a bunch of women carrying posters too!
I did scream like a little girl(surprised myself, LOL!) when Jordan did his dance solo in "Step by Step" and when Joey jumped on the divider about 2 feet away from my seat. So cool!!
Post a Comment