Hello all! I'm planning on attending a birthday brunch this weekend and cropping for the rest of the time! I really need to catch up on my scrapping. I'm leaving you with my Chocolate Expo layout. Patterned paper is by Pink Paislee, stickers are by Webster's Pages and K and Company. Have a great weekend!
6 comments:
Chocolate expo....sounds like delicious fun! Great layout, love the title.
Hope you enjoy your crop weekend!
I'm now craving chocolate! :) I second the scrapping the weekend away. We have plans later today, but this morning the boys are doing something together and I'm going to stay home alone & work on our Disney album.
Looks YUMMY! Both the layout and the chocolate! I love how the pink papers compliment the chocolate pictures!
Chocolate Expo...Wait...What is this and why am I just now hearing about it? LOL. Great page I love the colors you chose! Thanks for Sharing.
OMG i am so jealous I would have LOVED to have been there. Great layout girl.
This is such a great layout. Lovely photo of you :)
That chocolate fountain is making my mouth water ;)
Post a Comment