I'm also continuing on my One Little Word journey. I have been trying to release negative thoughts and attitudes. I have been trying new things every week without fail.It's not always easy. I am meeting new people and really trying to be more positive. It feels great!
Here's my latest layout: My son was a little skeptical about the title. I am not saying that I'm the cutest thing walking but I am finally learning to embrace my little imperfections as part of who I am. I was always the girl who fretted over having crooked teeth, etc. I remind myself that envying someone else is telling God that He didn't give me enough or make me enough. He did. Thanks for looking and have a good one!
The
only person you should try to be better than,is
the person you were yesterday.
Well,
imagine that. The chick that used to look in the mirror and pick herself apart
is incredibly comfortable in her own skin.

9 comments:
What a great perspective! And nice that you have created a page to celebrate YOU!
Fabulous layout! This is such a great message, something we can all do a little more of -- embracing who we are instead of fighting it. Enjoy your weekend! :)
I love it! Very inspirational! The quote is perfect too!
Great layout
Great layout, love the border of flowers down the side :)
Beautiful layout and photo!
So sorry for your loss.
I think the title is perfect!, "Imperfection is the root of true beauty" or so my mom would tell me when I put myself down! Greatjob with the layout! So sorry for your loss.
Release can be so powerful. it opens the doors to so much, like acceptence. I am glad you are there and embracing yourself for who you are.
Thank you, ladies!
Post a Comment