.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Who's Going to a Crop?


 Why, it's this girl! (Ok, sad and sorry self portrait here.)

I'm going to a six hour crop on Saturday! I'm really excited! I hope to see an old friend and make a new one or two! By now I should feel totally comfortable about going to crops, but I still get anxious that I'm going to forget something important. On three separate occasions I have forgotten my scissors, adhesive and the ever important pictures. *Have you ever forgotten to take something important to a crop?*

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my- have fun!!! i haven't been to a crop in like forever. my lss closed last year and now we all don't get together.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Have a wonderful time! I've found that if I forget something, there's always someone there willing to share. :)

Christina Collins said...

Have fun at the crop!
I've actually never been to a crop. To nervous to go! I have no one to go with. ;(

Mary Jo said...

Fun photo!
I went to a weekend crop at the beginning of March and had so much fun!
Thankfully didn't forget anything, except a few photos I needed. But I made it work :)
Have fun!

Miss Misi said...

Yes, I sometimes forget my mojo, lol. Have fun and bring back lots of LOs to share.

Tiffany said...

I have not been to a crop in years, I miss it. Once I did forget my pictures.

Sarah Coggins said...

I've scrapped at other's homes, but never an official crop. I always did best when I pre-planned. Otherwise I'd have to much fun hanging out and get nothing done. ;)

Love the photo - you look gorgeous and that sparkly top is so fun. Enjoy the crop!

Serene said...

Yay for you, I hope you have lots of fun at your crop!

As a certified scrapbook instructor for Michael's in Rego Park, I host a 6 hour crop twice a month. Since we're not that far from each other, I'd love for you to come and meet my group of fabulous ladies. My next crop is May 4 from 3-9 pm. It would be so cool to scrap with you!

Tracy said...

I am going to a crop this Saturday as well :)
It is a 12 hour crop and so excited :)
I always bring sticky notes to write on the layout what I want to add, if I don't have it with me :)
Enjoy your crop :)

Brown English Muffin said...

I still have your table cloth that I'd like to give back.