Dear Meetup Friends,
I had such a nice time getting to know so many of you. It's time for me to be honest about my habits. I LOVE to eat. I eat because I'm anxious. I eat because I'm sad. I eat because it's Tuesday. You get the picture. I don't eat to live. I live to eat. You know how you get that full feeling after consuming a meal? Yeah, well I will feel it, push past it and eat some more. I love you all but I am going to have to limit the amount of meetup groups I'm in because right now I just do. Most of them revolve around eating. Going for lunch. Going for dinner. Let's have a snack! Everything revolves around yummy stuff. (Oddly enough, the only place I have any self control is Starbucks. I get this coffee and I'm good to go. I'm trying Yoga, Zumba and going back to the track. I hope that I will be able to see you again soon.
Love,
Me

4 comments:
It is so difficult to make good choices and properly portion a meal when dining out....especially when you're having a wonderful time with equally wonderful people!
So true! I am supposed to start running with a coworker so that should help. He is really intense and younger than me so hopefully it won't kill me,lol.
This sounds like a wonderful time...now if they would just serve salads...;)
How was Zumba?
Post a Comment