.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Three Thoughts on Thursday

Well, hello there! I'm posting some random Thursday thoughts. Feel free to share one of your own.

1. Do men really think women enjoy the backhanded compliment? ex: The guy who told me that I could be really hot if I lost the ugly librarian glasses. I have this crazy thing about seeing. I also don't like wearing my contacts everyday.


2. Will DJ Khaled ever stop screaming out his name in every song? Khaled, we know it's you. Just sayin'.

3. I'm so tempted to buy this shirt. Does this mean I'm old?  Is it really comfortable to walk around with your entire pair of boxers out on display? ( I tried it out of curiosity and almost fell down. Is it an artform that requires practice?)

Have a great weekend! Leave a random thought if you wish! :-)

11 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

I really need that t-shirt. I'm so tired of telling my students to pull up their pants. LOL

courtney said...

I miss the days when one's underwear being visible was cause for embarrassment. I miss jeans that actually compliment a guys butt instead of giving him saggy-old-man-butt.
If that makes me old, so be it.

Tracy said...

LOL, I have to laugh at you trying out the boys pants fad....lets hope its a fad.
I don't know how they can even walk with their pants so low...Hammer time ;)
I have received a few backhanded compliments but from a family member.
You look really pretty in this dress...even though pinks not your colour...oh, ok thanks? LOL

Serene said...

Don't even get me started on the pants issue. And yes, I KNOW I'm old. My teenager is constantly reminding me of that fact.

D said...

OMG, LMAO!!! You are hilarious girl. As for the guy that paid you the backhanded complement, maybe tell him that you'd really appreciate the comment if it was given by a decent guy. Sheesh, what a shuck! You are gorgeous, with or without glasses! Dumbass!

NC Peach said...

Girl, don't get me started with the pants thing either! I've never understood the appeal for buying pants 2-3 times bigger than you need them! I'm with Tracy, I hope it goes away...I don't listen to a lot of stuff these days, but Khaled sounds like Mike Jones (remember him? LOL) He just wants to make sure everyone knows who to write that check to, lol And don't listen to that guy with the "complement" either!

Staci said...

NC Peach,

Mike Jones!

Who?
Mike Jones!
Who?
MIKE JONES!

Tiffany said...

Lol. I have gotten #1 a couple of times and it does irk me. I love my glasses and dislike contacts. How would they like it if we said : Oh, you'd be so handsome with out that silly mustache your growing".

Gemiel said...

Staci, I didn't know you wore glasses. I wear glasses and contacts too. Now though, I think my glasses make me look older, but then I am a woman of a certain age (ROTFLOL How You Doooin'??)

Believe it or not, TJ tried to join that saggin' pants thing. You know we had to put an end to that with a quickness.

Staci Taylor said...

Haha, that shirt is GREAT! And no to the backhanded compliments ;-) You ARE really pretty - with your glasses!

Tamika said...

Oh yes I wish men would learn how to actually give a compliment. Staci I was thinking about you this weekend, I was alone scrapping and I took my belt off to give myself a little breathing room. Now I have a big ol' booty so a belt is ESSENTIAL in keeping my pants up so they keep falling down (but not completely) as I crafted. Suprisingly I got used to it pretty quickly. I couldn't imagine wearing them outside like that but it was an experience, lol.