I got this award from Dee at http://beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com/
1. Are you a morning or a night person? I am definitely a night owl. I can stay up late creating. I'm not cheerful in the morning until I have coffee.
2. What's the last song you listened to on your MP3 player, CD player or radio? A real oldie--En San Juan Me Enamore by Menudo. When I immerse myself in spanish my comprehension gets stronger.
3. What movie would you watch again and again? West Side Story
4. Do you have a favorite flower? gerbera daisy or calla lily
5. Name one thing that's on your bucket list. Have my book published
6. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? Yes. I didn't take it as a compliment.
7. What's your biggest pet peeve? Someone who gossips like their very life depends on it.
8. Who is the one character on television or in your favorite novel that you simply adore? Raven Symone on The Cosby show. She was too cute.
9. If you could change your profession with the snap of your fingers, what would your new career be? I would be an award winning children's author on the bestseller list for at least a couple of months.
10. If you were granted 3 wishes, what's the first thing you'd ask for and you can't wish for more wishes? Happily ever ever with that special someone, good health for my DS , me and that guy and financial security
11. If you were a crayon in a crayon box which color would you be? chocolate brown
I'm not one for following the rules so, if you're reading and choose to do so, I'm tagging you. Just answer the same questions on your blog. Have a great week!

3 comments:
I was coming over here to nominate you for the award too! Too funny! Congrats!! I really like that you're listening to and learning Spanish! You inspired me to let the nerves go and sign up for a French meetup! So thanks for the crafty and non-crafty inspiration!
Thanks for participating, I enjoyed reading your responses. Hey and we have something in common. I also loved West Side Story, the music, the dancing and especially looking at Bernardo, who was just too fine. I'm also a writer and hope to have my book published... well whenever I finish writing it, that is.
I enjoyed learning more about you.
I think I could be a great author, but all my stories are still in my head, teehee.
Now you have me wondering which celebrity someone thought you were....hmmm
Post a Comment