Happiness is like a butterfly;
the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you,
the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you,
but if you
turn your attention
to
other things, it will come and
sit softly
on
your shoulder.
-Thoreau
I had almost forgotten about this LO. I completed it shortly after my car accident last year. Journaling says, "Who would have thought that it would take a car accident to teach me the meaning of loving life no matter the obstacles." Patterned paper is by Bo Bunny, Thickers by American Crafts.
I'm doing pretty well with my resolution to try something new every week. I went to a big Chocolate Expo last weekend (Layout to come...) and am going to a Spanish speaking meetup group (I love meetup.com! I have met so many nice people!) tomorrow.
*What are your weekend plans?*
17 comments:
What a bright and happy layout! It's so refreshing to see flowers and butterflies when surrounded by snow and ice. Love the quote, too.
This weekend I'll be watching the final Twighlight movie with my daughter and her friends and prepping her room for painting next week.
Staci,
Love this layout. I have a little story about this paper collection. I ordered it and when it arrived I was like...oh my what in the world was I thinking?...it wasn't until I actually used it several times that I started liking it and now I love those layouts...wishing I had not given away the rest of what I had of this paper now!
Love the butterflies they are so gorgeous here!
What a HAPPY layout! Love the saying and the butterflies! They are the perfect touch.
This weekend, I'm going to a baby shower for my grandbaby! Super excited!
Great layout, love the quote and the butterflies :)
We have a soccer wind up and dinner party this weekend :)
Nice quote and very pretty layout.
Love the butterflies.
Hoping to meet an on-line scrap friend for the first time this weekend. Otherwise, not much else planned :)
Terrific layout and quite the story. Glad things have worked out it seems
Love your happy page and the butterflies. It's the start of spring break for us. We will be going to the movies and shopping for sure. :)
Nice layout and quote. And a chocolate expo?? THat sounds amazing!
Love this layout, great choice of colors. You are a cutie!
This is a great layout.
Funny that sometimes it takes something like a tragic event to really look at ourselves and life.
Glad you are okay.
Nice layout. Love the colors you used. I saw the advertisements for the chocolate expo and thought how fun that must be. I hope you didn't overdose on chocolate. LOL
Beautiful layout! I think I have a bit of related product in my stash. Sounds like you've been having fun. Chocolate Expo?? Can't wait to see that layout. Here we're expecting sunny, warm weather today so planning to get outdoors and enjoy it!
Great LO! The colors go great with your title! I love the quote too! But I really can't wait to hear about your trip to the Chocolate Expo! Seriously? Don't hurt yourself, lol...Hope you have a great time!
What a great quote and what a gorgeous LO, Staci! You look beautiful, too!
I just love your New Year's resolution. Sounds like you are really have fun with it. Your layout rocks :)
Staci, how did I miss seeing this gorgeous layout??!! I love your photo. You are so beautiful and you look like you're at peace and filled with joy!
Love the quote and your layout -- you've inspired me!
Post a Comment