Announcing the sticker/flower giveaway winner....Drumroll please!!
It's LORA O.!!!! Yay, Lora!!
_________________________________________
Okay, you really need to be seated for this one. I. made .a. card. I
haven't had the desire to make cards in some time so I was pleased when
this one fell together. The paper is Jillibean Soup, ribbon is Martha
Stewart, flower is Ace Handicraft, pearls by Queen and Co.
11 comments:
Ooooh.... VERY pretty! I love the silver design in the bottom corner. Is that part of the paper?
Whomever you send this to is going to love it. Very nice!!!
Good for you making a card and what a pretty card it is! Nicely done!
Congrats to Lora for winning the giveaway!
YAY!!! And that is a fabulous card! It is perfect.
Fabulous creation, Staci! Love those lil' pearlies!
Congrats to Lora! Woot!
Sondra, yes.It's part of the paper. I'm too lazy for embossing these days, LOL.
Thanks all! Have a great weekend!:-)
How pretty! I love that little silver design at the bottom!
Such a pretty card.
Congrats to Lora.
Nice hat.
Beautiful card Staci!!!! Love how you clustered the pearls to make the flower center.
So glad I stopped by and glad that you decided to make a card. VERY lovely and I'm luvin that silver design, sure makes the card pop!
Beautiful card!
Congrats, Lora!
Awesome card, Staci! Cards are not my favourite either, but mine never come out as nicely as your's has.
Post a Comment