Thanks you for all of your well wishes since the car collision last month. I'm still sore but feeling happy and positive.
Here's my new Nissan Altima! Ok, she's new to me. I'm just glad that I have something that's my own. I'm a big fan of the little car but this slightly bigger one feels so right. I hope that we will have many happy years together! (I found her on Cars.com.)


9 comments:
That's a huge car and it looks lovely, glad you are really pleased with it and recovering well.
Is that Justin Bieber I hear? Oh I can't let my hubby see your post, he is more than ready for a new car and I want to save money and get some work done around the house instead. I have been able to hold him off for a while, lol. Congrats on the new car!
It's very pretty. If it feels right, you're sure to be happy with it. And you'll feel a little bit safer in a bigger car.
I hope it lasts a LONG time with no troubles for you at all. Congrats on the new baby!!!
Good for you! Glad to hear you are back in your own vehicle.
That is awesome.
So happy you found a car that works for you :)
Happy to hear you are healing.
Congrats on your new car!!! I'm so glad that you found something you like. My friend has an Altima and she loves it!!!
Yay for your new ride.
Love the new car!
Post a Comment