.
Friday, March 30, 2012
Book Review: Forget About It
Poor Jordan Landau. She's twenty-five years old and is the long suffering good girl. Jordan has a super critical mother and a younger sister who is clearly mom's favorite. Her boss at the advertising agency steals her ideas and her boyfriend, Dirk is a serial cheater. Jordan goes along with it all because she is willing to do anything to avoid conflict.
One day, Jordan is hit by a car while riding her bicycle. She is rushed to the hospital with a head injury. Jordan decides that this is her chance to escape her hum drum existence. She fakes amnesia and recreates herself. She begins to turn the tables on those who take advantage of her. Unfortunately, Jordan has a second accident and really loses her memory! She must learn on her own how to create the life she desperately desires.
351 pages- This book was a real page turner for me. I felt sympathy for Jordan who just wanted to be loved and appreciated. I loved "watching" her stand up for herself and was eager to see what would happen next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow, this sounds like an entertaining book.
thought it was funny that she faked her memory loss.
But then she really looses it...the boy who called wolf, lol.
sounds like a great book, thanks for the review!
This sounds like a great book! The part of recreating her life sounds cool, but when she really loses her memory has me curious about how this book ends! May have to put it on my to-read list! TFS!
Careful what you wish for comes to mind here after reading your review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the review.
Haven't read this book but it does sound very interesting and I am an avid reader.
Hi, I am happy to tell you I have choosen you for the Leibster award for being such an inspiration to me! Visit Creative Bug on the Loose for more info!!!
www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing this book. It sounds great and I'm going to add it to my Nook list. I think I'm kinda the opposite of the old Jordan and am trying to be a kinder, gentler person. I want to find the happy medium.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment