.

Friday, March 9, 2012

March Layout Share

I'm just a wee bit behind in my scrapbooking. I have started but not completed my son's birthday LO. His birthday is just four days after mine...in September. I haven't started one for Xmas 2011 either. I did manage to pull off a very simple Kwanzaa LO. Voila!

I hang my head in shame and say that I haven't even taken too many personal pictures since the year started. I have been busy snapping pics of the kids at school. **Are you behind in your scrapping? What was the subject of the last LO that you completed?**

11 comments:

Tamika said...

Behind does even begin to describe it, I am so overwhelmed it is crazy. The worse part is I have a stack of WIPs that is outgrowing my completed. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a productive weekend. I hope you have a good one! Tamika

Serene said...

I like your layout. That's is a nice picture and your showcased it well on the layout.

Tracy said...

I am wayyyyy behind, don't know if I will ever be caught up. I love your layout and I looked down at your Dr. Seuss stuff. That looked like so much fun.

Michelle Hernandez said...

Beautiful photo and I love how you matted it. The 4 flowers detail on the side is great too. I' behind on my scrapping too- it's great you are catching up though- I abandoned all my Christmas stuff till next year and feel kinda guilty about it. :)

Unknown said...

Uh, yeah I'm just a little behind...like still scrapping 2009 photos...I'm about to do Thanksgiving 2009. Yikes! that's bad!! Your layout is awesome!

Tracy said...

Great layout.
My last layout was from this last Christmas of my 3 girls. But before then was from the year before, but can't tell you what it was from

Madeline said...

Very pretty! I've got photos from a couple of Christmases ago to scrap...and don't think I took a single one this year!

Pam said...

How does 1966 sound? lol! I last scrapped a picture given to me by my mom taken in 1966. But honestly, I'm so far behind, you might as well say I have to get caught up from that far. :-/ Love your layout, btw! :-)

Staci said...

Hi ladies! Thank you for all of your lovely coments. Have a great week! :-)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Do we ever really ever get caught up with our scrapbooking? lol lol
Very nice Kwanzaa layout!!

Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog :)

courtney said...

Love the layout! Great picture, and I love the placement of the flowers on the swirls and the way you aligned the letters for the word lights.
Behind? Me? Actually, no. I think I'm currently up to date on my chronological album and catching up on the kids' school and softball albums. It's more luck than anything though....I've been in a scrappy "zone" with not much new to scrap about.